KJV-R (Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their \b testimony; and they loved not their lives to the death."

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Testimony of a Grateful Husband

Becky is also a miracle to me as well. Before I met her, I was grieving over the loss of a very close friend of over 20 years who was like a mother to me. Before I met that friend, God promised that I would one day meet Becky and He gave me certain signs, even the first name of our son. I had backslid shortly after recieving the promise, and went through an "Oddessey" if you will and returned to God. I thought for sure that I had blew it and missed His promise to me, and after I had lost that friend who was like a mother to me, I read where Isaac grieved over his own mother's death, and how God led Abraham's servant to find him a wife named Rebecca... While I was still grieving I cried out to God and told Him "I needed a Rebecca too". It was shortly afterwards I met her. Come to find out, she lived 1 block away from the church I went to as a kid, and was friends with the pastor's daughter. Becky and I recalled several times where we nearly met before I moved to SC, and we met 800 miles apart. I found out that God is faithful and keeps His promises even if we aren't faithful. Through her, I learned of God's love, grace, and mercy. I prided myself in my knowlege of the Bible, but God through her made it REAL to me, and showed me His character through her.


Thanks to my brother Perry for submitting this powerful testimony! We believe it will help someone along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone, Thanks for checking out the site, we are still having a little trouble with comments being posted, what we've found so far is that to post a comment you have to click on the title of a previous comment. We are sorry for any confusion and we are trying to find a better way. Thank you, God bless you, and please encourage all your brothers and sisters in Christ to come share their testimony.

    ReplyDelete