KJV-R (Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their \b testimony; and they loved not their lives to the death."

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Testimony from Breast Cancer Survivor

I recieved Jesus as my Savior in 1998 after finding out I had breast cancer. that day I went to the surgeons office and was so scared but when I went to leave I got into my jeep and shut the door I heard Jesus speak to me as if He were right there sitting beside me He told me that everything would be ok. I knew right then that I could trust Him in all things He was clearly by my side throughout my treatment and is still by my side today. I love the Lord with all my heart and soul. He told the surgeon when he found the first lump that was a very slow growing cancer and he was about to stop He told him you have to go deeper. Thank You Lord as he listened and there was a smaller lump behind the first but it was an extremely aggresive cancer that would have killed me in a short 6 weeks to 6 months. but he got it in time and and with a mastectomy and chemo I have been cancer free for 12 + years.


 Praise God Becky! He is so good! Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 


Thanks to Becky for her awesome testimony! If this relates to you, please comment! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment